Wednesday, September 5, 2012

An Explanation

Hello Everyone,

So about three days ago, I moved into college and I've since then begun my classwork and have begun to realize my course-load.  Because of this (and I kind of said this as an after-thought the last time I completed the Friday memes) I cannot promise you consistent book reviews.  I am taking an English class this semester though, so there will be a few coming your way, I promise.

If you find yourself missing me, don't worry, I'll be posting things here every once in a while, whether that's a review or just a post to get my thoughts out there.

Well, I've got to make a video and then hit the books while my laundry is going!

Thanks for Reading!

--Jude

1 comment:

  1. hi der, I have nominated you for One lovely blog award... Check the following link for details
    http://dreamaholicdiaries.blogspot.in/2012/09/one-lovely-blog.html

    bonita

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Comment away!