Saturday, May 23, 2015

Summer Reading List

Summer is upon me and even though I have a busy summer ahead of me, I still want to get a lot of reading done between my work.  So I'm making a list of books to choose from this summer to read.  Some of these books I own and are reading from my shelf while others I'll need to borrow from the library or download to my eReader.


Feel free to click on the image to read the text.  The text is the story and rationale behind why I picked these particular books for my summer reading.  If you've read any of these books or even heard good (or bad) things about them, I'd love to know!

Thanks for Reading!

--Jude

2 comments:

  1. Great list, and impressive. Wish I could have the time to read so many. Once I retire! I have read 7 of these....the classics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad that I probably won't have the time to read all of these either... so it's more of a wishlist :)
    Plus I wanted to read some of the books that have just been sitting on my shelf for years. Time to give them a home or get them out.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Comment away!