Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Music


Between homework and everything else going on, I have found some time to write. I'm not referring to the blog this time. I'm talking about fiction. Knock on wood, but I think I can see see the light at the end of the tunnel--the tunnel being my writer's block. One night, I started typing. It was about a middle-aged woman named Rose. It didn't seem promising, but I went with it any way. I had nothing better to do... but as I went on, it started to grow on me. I'm not going to say this new story is for sure going to be finished (though I hope it will be), but I'm putting it in my "Has Potential" folder. Yes, I really do have an electronic folder labeled just that.

Ummm.... yeah. I think that's it. Thanks for reading.

Jude Rosenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!