Friday, February 5, 2010

A Second or Third Posting

I don't know why, but I'm sort of getting a gut feeling that I'm never going to use this blog. I don't post my school work on here like I thought we would be doing, this is only the second or third time I've actually written something for this blog in particular. In a nutshell, I'm giving up on putting hope and the like into this particular blog. I'm not going to delete it just yet, but rather, try to re-evaluate what it could possibly be used for.


It was specifically created for school, so maybe I should keep this school related. To a certain degree. Or I could do what I wanted to do with my other blog and post poetry and random bits of wordiness on it. I dunno. It could be kind of fun even if everything sucks... Like I've said (who knows how many times), this whole thing is a toss up. In fact, I'm going to go so far as to say that it's on probation. Yeah, that's right.


Maybe you'll hear from me in the future and maybe you won't. So in the meantime, enjoy life! Live it to the fullest!
Sincerely,
Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!