Happy Friday (yesterday) and Happy Saturday! I'm so glad it's the weekend!
The Blog Hop, Follow Friday, and TGIF are brought to you by Jennifer @ Crazy for Books, Parajunkee's View, and Ginger @ GReads! Let's get to the questions!
Ooh... it varies... I've only ever put a handful of books down never to pick up again, but they were for good reasons. I think it's list time.
1. The plot seems to be missing from the book-- the story really isn't going anywhere.
2. The sequel was basically the same as the pilot (or first) book.
3. The writing style was bland.
4. I have no hope of understanding what's going on.
Let's end this question on a positive note! Reasons why I keep reading a book:
1. The characters are awesome! Very well-developed and interesting to read about!
2. Even if the characters leave something to be desired, if the writing style is excellent, it's totally worth it.
3. If the plot is interesting and I just want to know how it ends.
ACK! Your favorite book/movie character (example Hermione Granger played by the Emma chick) just walked into the room! Who is it and what would be your first reaction? You get extra points if you include visual stimulation.
If Marlena/Reese Witherspoon walked into the room, I'd pretty much die, resurrect myself, and then ask for a picture/interview/both :)
Actually, can I meet both of these guys? Because I liked Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon (Marlena and Jacob) in this movie.
Mr. and Mrs.: Who are your favorite book couples?
1. Jacob and Marlena (Water for Elephants)
2. Lena and Alex (Delirium-- or what I've read of it)
3. Daelyn and Santana (By The Time You Read This, I'll Be Dead-- I liked them. I'm not sure if they can really be seen as a couple, but you can tell they like each other even though Daelyn denies it)