Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sweethearts







Hello!  So, this rather jumbled post is where I am putting my pictures of the last South High Sweethearts dance I will ever attend.  It was an awesome night!  I loved seeing my friends get dressed up and look ever more beautiful than they normally do.

Thanks for reading!

--Jude

 
I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about school dances lately.  Were school dances very horrible for you or were they a lot of fun when you were in high school?  If you're in high school right now, do you think they're kind of fun?

2 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! I love your hair. I can never get my my braid to look that good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! All the prettiness is courtesy of my fifteen-year-old sister and her fifteen-year-old friend ^_^ They're very talented young ladies.

      Delete

I love your comments! Comment away!