Saturday, March 10, 2012

Life Updates

Taken February 21, 2012-- Louie was being super cute that day!  He was content to nap on my bed 
for several hours.  They may or may not have had something to do with the treats I was hiding from him...
Hello everyone!

I haven't done much of an impromptu post in quite some time, so I will write this one to update you on my goings-on (if you are interested).

First of all, I have a bazillion reviews that I have to finish writing.  Later I will type and schedule them.  So I've been working on those a lot-- filling up notebooks full of them and making sure I have the proper pictures to accompany the review when it comes time to typing and scheduling them.

I've also been working on a number of videos.  I've uploaded them to YouTube, but I will tell you why I haven't posted them on here.

In fifteen days, I will be on a plane headed to France!  I have my host family, a voltage adapter, and I just have to figure out what presents to bring: something for my host sister, something for the friend that I hosted two summers ago (unfortunately, I will probably not be able to see her because I'm not allowed to leave my host family for even a few hours, so I already need to plan a second trip to France-- I haven't even been there once!), and something else for my other friend whom I've hosted twice now.  I get to stay with her family for another two or three days!  While I'm there, I don't want my blogs to be abandoned, so I've been trying to write and edit everything so that I can schedule them over the roughly three weeks that I will be gone between both of my trips.  Eventually, you will see pictures and video.  I have three memory cards and I'm not afraid to use them!

In other non-blog related news, I have narrowed down my college choice to two and I just have to hear from the colleges about financial aid before I make my final decision.  Two and a half months until graduation!  I'm so ready for this!

I will leave the update at this.  What are you all up to this fine day?  I'm off to go shopping in this wonderful 54 degrees Fahrenheit weather (hopefully warmer!  I heard 60 or 70 this weekend... in Minneapolis).

Have a lovely weekend!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!