Monday, April 23, 2012

Music Monday (1)

So, I don't want to completely abandon you while I'm busy with life, so I will leave you with some music that I've been in love with lately! 




First, "Somebody That I Used To Know" by Gotye

I first saw this music video while I was sitting in the living room of my French host family-- it was so trippy, but so cool and the song itself is just so catchy!  I love it!


"Domino" by Jessie J

Another really, REALLY trippy video that I saw in France!  I love the costume changes and I'll admit, I swoon a little when she hits those high notes.


"Lady Godiva" covered by Alex Day

I'm in love with the cover!  The video is so theatrical and, and, and.... yeah :)


"Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen, as covered by Cimorelli

This is such a cute family.  All of the girls are sisters and are all super talented and awesome!  It's weird though, when it comes to this song, I tend to prefer the covers.

I kind of like this Music Monday concept... maybe I'll make it a thing.  Tell me what you think!

Also, slowly but surely, I will be scheduling reviews and inserting the occasional "live" post.  Thank you for giving these artists some love and I'll talk to you again very soon!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!