Thursday, March 3, 2011

Egypt Today (A Human Geography Project)

I've been a little silent for a few days.  Here's why:


This is a project that I had to do for my AP Human Geography class.  I feel like I did a decent job (for throwing it together in a day because my procrastination is so horrible...), so I thought that I could share it with you.  Tell me what you think, your comments are treasured :)

I'll be doing Friday Follow and the Blog Hop this weekend, as in I'll answer the questions, but I'm going to be with my cousin, grandma, and little sister, so I can't promise that I'll have as much screen time as I normally would.  Maybe it'll be good for me to actually leave the house :)  Either way, I'll try and visit you guys that stop by on Sunday when I return to my cave.  Until then...

Thanks for reading!

--Jude

P.S. I just read a message that was sent to a group of people from the family we know that lives in Cairo.  To sum up what they said, Egypt is the perfect picture of a democracy.  There are people discussing in the street-- they are discussing their future.  Everyone is coming together for this one cause.  How beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!