Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Overdue Gallery Walk (March 29, 2011)

 It's been a while since I've shown you any pictures!  I've been meaning to do so, because I've had some saved up for several weeks.  I guess today is the day.  Feel free to critique or comment, your feedback to me is like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to someone dying of hunger (but smaller scale, because that has got to be infinitely more desperate).  These are from one not-spring-but-not-summer day when I had nothing to do and I didn't want to do homework and also from the trip I took to Duluth, which I might have mentioned in a subtle way at one point or another... Enjoy!
(You may click on these pictures and they will be made huge for your viewing purposes!)
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!