Friday, March 18, 2011

It's Friday! It's Friday!!

Book Blogger Hop


Welcome once again to Friday!  It was another slow week, mostly due to the fact that Spring Break was so close for everyone in the public schools in my city.  No one wanted to wait, but sadly, we were forced to.  And now we're here!  Nine days of blissful freedom!

The Blog Hop and Follow Friday are brought to you by Jennifer at Crazy for Books and Parajunkee respectfully.  You may click on the buttons above and below to visit their sights (and really, you should if you haven't already).

This Week's Blog Hop Question:

Do you read one book at a time or do you have several going at once?

I usually have somewhere between two and four books going.  What with English classes at school, I pretty much have to in order to keep sane.  I don't know how, but I always manage to keep the different stories separate.

This Week's Follow Friday Question:

How did you come up with your blog name?

In a nutshell, I was told to make a blog for school (and at the time I already had another blog called 'The Incessant Babblings of Jude Rosenberg' which has since been deleted for lack of... well, basically everything this blog doesn't have).  I was supposed to make one for my tenth grade English class and since our class periods are only fifty-five minutes and we had taken a test on the computers that day, I was running short on time, but I wanted to at least get a title down.  I knew I could change it later.  I brought my iPod to school in the morning and I just happened to listen to Linkin Park's 'Papercut' and the lyrics that you see in my heading were what sounded the best to me.  When I went back to put the finishing touches on this blog, I hovered on the title for a while, then I saved and there was no going back.  Well, there was, but I didn't feel the need or desire to change it.

I would love to read your answers for one or both of these questions!  Leave your web address below in the comments with a message (if you wish) and I will definitely pay you a visit this weekend!

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend and/or Spring Break!

--Jude

P.S. If you like writing, you are more than welcome to visit my other blog, The Little Blue Notebook.  I publish writing there as often as I can.  It's a blog where I can get my ideas written down and then make small comments on them (I call them author's notes).  Also, if you're tired of reading anything that I write, you're also welcome to take a peek at the combined blog that I'm apart of with my friends.  It's called Ezra, Jude, and Avery's Epic Adventure.  That's enough self-promotion.  Go enjoy your weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I love Papercut. I never associated it with your blog. So cool!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like you - I always read more than one book at a time. I was an English & History student in college, so when I wasn't reading personal books I was always reading at least 5 literature books for classes. I find it easy to keep all the plots seperate too.

    New Follower and I look forward to reading your posts :)

    Happy Hopping & Reading!
    <3 Patricia @ Patricia's Particularity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you. I can never keep by stories separate. Haha.

    Have a great weekend!
    Lucia
    iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's cool that a song inspired your title. I like It!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Comment away!