Finally, I have a free day! Sadly, my free day must turn into a homework day because once again, I've been procrastinating... shocker, yes?
The following list is mostly for my benefit. I figure I'll be strolling about the inter-webs whether I think I should be or not (for some of it I have to because I have an entire class online). Here's the list of things that I need to do today homework-wise:
1. Reserve 'Three Cups of Tea' at the library (easy-peasy)
2. Read three chapter of 'Invisible Man' in order to get caught up.
3. Do three workouts for Online Gym and finish the other assignments that you've started
4. Write that 25 pt. paper for Online Gym (easy poshortints, yo!)
5. Practice potential competition song for band
6. Attempt to finish AP Human Geography worksheet
It's pleasing to know that I don't have any math to do (I finished it all at school. It was probably the most stress-less assignment ever given in Precalculus in the history of ever and I was completely and utterly grateful for it... I needed to know that I could do SOMETHING in the there without nearly bursting into tears of frustration).
After that, there's a list of things that I don't necessarily have to get to, but it would be nice if I did some of them after I was caught up on homework:
1. Finish planned sock monkeys
2. Put together March LONTEM video and perhaps get it posted really early
3. Make a decent dent if not finish 'The Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth Girl'
4. Clean room... it looks like a tornado tore through with its hungry pet goat...
Tomorrow I go on a short trip with my mom, my sister, and my sister's friend, so I probably will not have internet access or if I do, I don't think I'll be on the computer very much if at all. I will take pictures though! They can be apart of my other project...
Excuse the boring post... have a lovely day! I should have a book review for you in the next few days!