Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Teeny-tiny Hiatus

Hello everyone!

So, just a heads-up, I'm going to be gone all weekend.  You'll probably hear from me sometime on Monday, because I have sixteen total hours on a bus this weekend and I don't have much of this book left.  More than likely, there'll be a review up (ugh, finally...).

Also, I've become terribly lazy and I haven't even started to put together my March LONTEM video (I only have the crucial video bits, but there's still a little bit more I have to do in order to tie everything together and then I can put it through Windows Movie Maker and then we're good to go!).  Because of this, you will get it sometime after Monday.  Definitely sometime next week...

Next month, I learn how to write a script, in honor of Script Frenzy!  I'm really excited and I plan on writing a few one-act plays that I can hopefully use in one way or another next year (I'm thinking of my school's one-acts where students write one-act plays and a few are selected to be performed.  It's really something!).

Any way, I just thought that I'd let you know...

I will return bearing many, many, many pictures, a review (reviews?), some video clips, and a very good first high school traveling experience!  Good practice for when I go to France I guess.  Though, that'll be completely different...

Thanks for reading!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!