Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm Just a Figment of Your Imagination...

Alright, so I created a figment account!

Some of you might know that on top of reading books and writing this blog, I also like to write fiction. I have part of a story buried on this blog, but searching for it would be a little bit of a task... if you searched manually, that is.

If you're interested in reading what I write in the form of fiction, you can click HERE and you'll be taken to my page where you can see what I have created thus far.

I'm only proud of certain parts of my writing. I really want to get better and improve my writing. If you have constructive criticism for me, I'm all ears! Reviews and comments are more than welcome.

If you yourself have a figment account and you want me to visit/review/comment on your pieces, leave a comment below with your web address and I'll make my way over there.

Thanks for reading! And visiting, if that's what you decided to do.

--Jude

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!
    My figment is:
    http://figment.com/users/9590-Beth
    I think am addicted, lol. :P

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Comment away!