Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Res-OH-Loo-Shuns

Just thought that I would write an update on my resolutions... You're welcome to skip this post if you want, it won't be terribly interesting.

LONTEM: I have the first part of it filmed. I could recite the directions to you if you asked. But I won't, because that's for later. There's one more thing that I want to do, but I don't know when I'm going to be able to get to that. Well, I have until the end of January, so I think I'm good.

2011 Reading Challenge: As you can tell, I haven't made a lot of progress on this. I'm reading, just not finishing any. That's also okay. It's only four days into the new year (it feels like a lot longer... how odd...)

Audio Books Challenge: It doesn't look like it, but I have made progress on this! I cheat and I go to my library's website and reserve books so that I don't have to go look (I only do that if I have a quantity of reserved books under ten). I reserved three and their counterpart books so that I may get the full experience. I'm rather excited! I think I'm going to have to move my radio so I can listen at night.

Little Things Scrapbook: This is going a little bit like NaNoWriMo 2010 went... I had a good start, but then I started to get behind. Lucky for me, I don't have to write 1,000 words a day, just take at least one picture for every day. I can easily make this up. I'm only two pictures behind.

That's it for my update! Thanks for reading if you did!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!