Saturday, January 29, 2011

January: How to Make Crayons

Today is the debut of the first LONTEM Project video! It's really rough, because I collected my video material over the month of January and then pieced it all together pretty quickly. Next month might be better, but I can't make any promises. Also, sorry the video is so freaking long! But I hope you enjoy it any way!

If you know how to say "I Love You" in a language other than English, German, Spanish, or French, I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment with the phonetic pronunciation or a link to a video with you saying "I Love You" in a different language. I will credit you at the end of next month's video, I promise.

Links from this video:

Thanks for watching and reading!

--Jude

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, your Ginger! I love your hair) Oh, and i can say i love you in Russian: ya tebya lublu
    Ukranian: ya tebe kohayou
    i can also say i love you in Hungarian, Polish and Catalan, but i am really running late for class now! I'll post a video on my blog later tonight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orhedea! You're wonderful!
    And thank you :) The light just makes my hair look redish, but it's really a dark blonde.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Comment away!