Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Reading Challenges!

 The first challenge I'm doing in the Adoption Reading Challenge.  My goal is to read 6 books about adoption-- 3 nonfiction/3fiction.

1 / 6 books words. 17% done!
Click HERE to join in the fun!

The second challenge I'm doing is The Century Challenge, where I'm going to cover a Quarter of a Century (that's the goal-- 25 books)
I'll be tackling 1950-1974.  Wish me luck!

0 / 25 books. 0% done!
Click HERE to join in the fun (or at least know the guidelines, since it's a challenge from last year)!


My third challenge is going to be the 2012 Audio Book Challenge with a goal of 25 audio books!

5 / 25 audio books. 20% done!
Click HERE to join in the fun!

My fourth challenge is the 2012 Go Indie Reading Challenge!  My goal is to read 5 Indie Books (mostly because I have no idea how to find them, but this could be adjusted later if I get the hang of finding a lot of these kinds of books).

0 / 5 books. 0% done!
Click HERE to join in the fun!

My fifth challenge is the Off The Shelf 2012 challenge!  I liked it so much the first time, I'm going to do it again!  I'm going to try and read 15 books that I already own.

13 / 15 books. 87% done!
Click HERE to join in the fun!

My sixth challenge is the Dystopia 2012 Challenge!  I'm choosing the Contagion level of 15 books.

2 / 15 books. 13% done!
Click HERE to join in the fun!

My seventh and final challenge is the 2012 Reading for Fun 50 Books Challenge!  It's of my own design and there will be a separate post for this.

33 / 50 books. 66% done!
Click HERE to join the fun!

So after reading through these, you're probably thinking, "Jude!  You're completely insane!"  More than likely yes, but I guess you need a little of that to take on a challenge.  I'm rationalizing the sheer number of goals I have by saying that there will be a lot of crossover between my 2012 Reading for Fun 50 Book Challenge and the 2012 Audio Book Challenge, so it'll work out.  

Happy Challenging this 2012!

--Jude

2 comments:

I love your comments! Comment away!