Sunday, July 11, 2010

AVPM

Okay, I cannot promote/strongly recommend watching ‘A Very Potter Musical’ enough. It’s simply not humanly possible.

Being a Harry Potter nerd, I got every single one of those puns, was able to laugh at the original character’s parodies, and have started to memorize the songs that are in that musical.

Tonight’s blog is going to be based around their video update that they made on July 3 (yeah, I know that was over a week ago… roll with me on this for now…).

1st: T-SHIRTS!!! I can’t tell you how excited I am now that there are shirts for that musical. Can you tell what is going to make up my Christmas/birthday requests? By clicking on the word ‘T-SHIRTS!!!’ a couple lines above, you will be taken to the website where you can see those shirts. They’re ‘Totally awesome!’ Now, if you have watched as far as ‘Going back to Hogwarts,’ you will have gotten that pun. It’s the very first part in Act 1.

2nd: Now, if you were super cool and watched ‘A Very Potter Musical,’ and you liked it as much as I did, you will be excited to hear that there is a sequel coming out! Usually, sequels aren’t that great, but if it’s anything like Toy Story, it will be good. So the sequel is coming out on July 22nd, 2010 at 8pm EST. I don’t know about you, but I’m going to watch it and start to memorize those songs as quickly as possible :D Don’t judge me…

Since I don’t own anything created to ‘A Very Potter Musical’ or ‘A Very Potter Sequel,’ could you tell me if this Blog entry is in violation of anything? I don’t want to get in trouble and go to jail for the rest of my life… so if it is, please (pretty please!) leave a comment below and I will remove it as soon as possible.

To give credit to the creators, here is the original video and their YouTube Channel (just click on the words that show up in different colors). The t-shirt website is on the original video that I’m basing this blog around, so it’ll be there again.

Have a great week and thanks for reading!

P.S. If you're going to Infinitus, I'm jealous. You'll just have to tell me all about it so I can live vicariously through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!