Setting Up: What Kind of Food Items?
1 box of Devil's Food cake mix
3 mashed bananas
3/4 cup of buttermilk
1/2 of olive oil
4 large eggs
1 can of frosting
Setting Up: What Sort of Equipment?
1 large mixing bowl
2 Muffin pans
1. Mash your bananas in your large mixing bowl
2. Add the cake mix, buttermilk, olive oil, eggs
3. Put the cups in the muffin tray
4. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
5. Scoop some batter into each cup until they are half-way to 2/3 of the way full
6. When your oven is preheated, put your cupcake batter in the oven and let it bake for 18-22 minutes
7. When the cupcakes are done, frost them and put sprinkles on them if that floats your boat.
I ended up with enough batter to make a small tray of mini muffins. They're all gone now.
It's not a complicated recipe, but it's quite fun!