Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Good Start to the Weekend!

I'd like to shout out to my dad really quick: Happy 29th Birthday Dad! :D I love you!

The rest of the day has been really lazy... for some reason, I decided it was time to open up iTunes and go on a treasure hunt. I started searching all of these guys that make music on YouTube and that led me to the discovery of more groups. I now have a list of albums I would like to save up for. They are the following:

Wizards and Muggles Rock for Social Justice: Volume Two

Song in the Key of E-Mail (ALL CAPS)

Silent Echoes (Dr. Noise) (P.S. I just realized how ironic the title and the band were together!)

Parrot Stories (Alex Day)

I've Got Nothing (Single) (Chartjackers)

Expert (Driftless Pony Club)

DFTBA Records, Volume One

Chameleon Circuit (Chameleon Circuit)

A Thousand Suns (Linkin Park) (P.P.S. I believe this just came out a few days ago)
Awkward Ballads for the Easily-Pleased (Tom Milsom)

Until the day comes when I have saved enough for all (or a majority) of these, I will listen to them on YouTube! The internet is so amazing...

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!