Thursday, September 9, 2010

An Idea to Pose for the Future

Dear real-life friends (yes, even those who aren't reading this),

I have this unoriginal idea that I would like to present to you (and if you're one of those friends that doesn't know about this blog, I will approach you with this idea in the future).

I have spent the last few weeks watching every single one of the Vlogbrothers/Nerdfighters videos on YouTube. COUGH nerd COUGH! Don't judge... The early videos consists of John Green (the author of 'Looking for Alaska,' 'An Abundance of Katherines,' and 'Paper Towns') making videos in order to correspond with his brother Hank Green (famous for his songs and work with Eco Geek). This inspired me to want to do something like this with you guys when we're all away embarking on our own adventures (be that college, work, traveling...). I love emailing you guys, but this might be something that's sort of fun to try.

I am not an expert at making videos. I might have to invest in a video camera (or at least editing software) when I get to college and then my job will be made easier.

As I watch the Vlogbrothers, I can't help but think that this is a wonderful idea! I really don't want to lose touch with you guys. You have shaped who I am and if you're not at least a video presence in my life, that makes me sad (that makes me sad just thinking about it).

So let me know what you think of this! Any ideas as to how this could work or other ideas as to how to make this idea better?

Love,
Jude

1 comment:

  1. how about i follow you to college and sleep on your floor??? that sounds like a good idea to me.
    just stay here. you dont need no edgumacation :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Comment away!