Saturday, June 4, 2011

How Fun!


First of all, that strawberry shortcake looks yummy ^_^

Second of all, thank you Lisa (Lisa Loves Literature is her blog) for thinking of me for this award!  If you get a chance during the day (or night, whichever) you should definitely hop over and pay her a visit.

Thirdly, I have questions to answer and bloggers to nominate!  I'm supposed to tell you seven random facts about me and nominate fifteen bloggers.  I'm not sure if I'll reach fifteen, but I'll really try!

Seven Random Facts That You May or May Not Have Wanted to Know About Jude Rosenberg

1. I'm obsessed with the cello.  I have never come anywhere near learning it (except maybe for the violin) but it's at the top of my recently updated list of instruments I want to learn to play.

2. I keep lists.  To-do lists, shopping lists, lists of songs, lists of possible senior quotes (there will be a post as we get closer to the due date asking for your help in narrowing down my choices), lists of R-rated movies that one of my friends and I need to see over the summer, goals, lists of things to accomplish during the summer, lists of new books to read... you name it!

3. I pride myself on being considerably patient, no matter what the situation.

4. I sleep with many objects in my bed.  Mostly stuffed animals and books (hey!  They need company too!  I just move them if their hardcover binding gets in the way)

5. I make my own cards instead of looking to the Hallmark section in my local Wal-Greens (free advertising, you're welcome).  It's just more fun that way and I feel like it's more personal than Hallmark could ever be.

6. I've done this on a number of occasions... in order to fully understand what exactly they're talking about, I will go back to season one of a TV show (Buffy) or the first YouTube video (The Vlog Brothers) that was ever made and watch every single episode/season/video until I reach the end or the most current.  I've spent weeks of my time doing this.

7. I have many projects and ideas (all possibilities) floating around my head and if I had to put a numeric value on how many of those plans are actually accomplished, I would say 10-20%.

Nominated Bloggers That Totally Deserve This Award

I'm going to stop there because I haven't followed very many new bloggers lately.  Plus, I have to contact everyone.  

Thank you again for this lovely award!  

Thanks for reading and have a lovely weekend!  Stay cool.

--Jude

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jude, thank you so much for thinking of me, but as you know I don't have time to accept it, so I'm sorry! :) But I'm honoured :D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome!
    Also, thank you very much for the follow!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Comment away!