Saturday, June 4, 2011

TGIF, Blog Friday, Follow Hop!

Happy Friday!  

This is a bit late, but I'll do it any way.  I've love getting visits!

First, TGIF, brought to you by Ginger at G-Reads:
Do you share books with others?  Who was the last person you sent a book to?

Absolutely I share books with others!  It's too much fun not to!  The last book that I let someone borrow was 'This World We Live In' by Susan Beth Pfeffer.  I recently got my friend Avery interested in the Moon series and she's just been eating them up, to my delight.  I'm glad I have a fellow Pfeffer fan to talk to!

Second, the Blog Hop, brought to you by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books:

Share your favorite post from last month and tell us why it's close to your heart!

I actually have a couple.  I leave a list of links for you and you can check them out as wish.

This is kind of hard, because I'm proud of everything I write.  I would never post something that I wouldn't want to read myself, because I can imagine that that's quite boring for everyone else as it would be for me.

Third, Follow Friday, brought to you by Parajunkee:





What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming Zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen (both of which could be terrifying)?

I am playing zombie survival games on the internet.  And I really want to pick up the Zombie Survival Guide and do a review on that as well.  It's on my TBR list for sure!

What are your answers to these questions?  If you'd like me to visit your blog, leave a comment below with your web address and I will try my best to come by and return the favor!

Have an excellent weekend and stay cool!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!