Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Don't Worry, I'm Not Dead

Hello Everyone!

I just thought I'd clue you in as to the happenings on this blog.  As you might have imagined, school has started up again for me.  Senior year!

This is relevant to this blog because... list time!

1. I won't be around as much as I was over the summer.  Of course I'll still be posting, and I'm trying to keep everything as regular as possible.  I have four reviews lined up and every other day, starting on the fifth, there will be a review.  I'm not sure if this trend will continue, but I really hope so.

2. Eventually, there will be a ton of pictures to put up.  I'm anticipating going on two pretty big trips this year.  One to Washington D.C. (I've never been to that part of the U.S. before!) and another to France.  So you can expect pictures in later April or perhaps May, if not later, because April and May are going to be super busy months what with AP testing and graduation and other family events.  This leads to my third point.

3. This doesn't necessarily apply to now, but it very well could.  You might see a very strung out and stressed Jude Rosenberg at times.  I'm going to try not to post angry posts here, but if in my anger or strung-out state I feel that I need an audience, I might end up posting here and you're more than welcome to ignore.

These are really the basic things that I wanted to tell you.  By Tuesday, I'll have finished another book, if not two, so I'll try and write those and get them lined up and start the next one right away.

Those are the goals for this school season, so wish me luck and I'll see you next time!

Thanks for reading!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!