Tuesday, August 23, 2011

We Interrupt This Program...

Dear Blog Readers,

One of the upcoming posts is purposely breaking away from the normal book/movie review posting routine (if you can call it a routine) for the sake of paying for my education (you'll know which one).  I have found a scholarship where I must find my close-to-ideal apartment and then write a short essay about why it's ideal and what I would change about this apartment.  But instead of electronically or physically submitting my essay to their "Bunker," as they call it, I must make my essay a blog post and send them the URL.

Please bear with me, everything will go back to normal after that (or until I find another scholarship that requires me to do some kind of project in which case, I will more than likely share the finished product with you!).

Thanks for your understanding!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!