Friday, August 26, 2011

Following Friday!

Welcome to Friday!  I'm sort of trying to get back into the swing of answering these question at the end of the working week.  I call this progress :)

TGIF, The Blog Hop, and Follow Friday are brought to you by Ginger @ GReads, Jennifer @ Crazy for Books, and Parajunkee.


Which genre, authors, or particular books do you think people associate with your reading style?

Among my friends, I like to think that I'm associated with Young Adult Fiction that tends to be dark and depressing.  I can't say that I disagree with them.  I love books like "13 Reasons Why" by Jay Asher, and anything by Laurie Halse Anderson.  I guess that's because it's neat to see a protagonist fight against an enemy that's not human.

Non-book related week!!  Do you have pets?

I do indeed!  My house is a little bit zoo-like and I'm sure you'll know why as soon as I tell you.  First of all, I have two cats.  The oldest one is Sophie.  She hangs out in the basement all day and all night and does not like to be placed in the empty and dry washing machine.  I don't understand... the youngest cat is Quincy.  She is sociable and fluffy.  Then there's our dippy dog Louie the Beagle.  He enjoys sleeping on his back and being generally dippy.  There's Sullivan the hamster who is three years old and is still going strong!  He loves to run and play dead (no, he's not really dead.  I've checked because he's freaked me out so many times).  Also, I'm pretty sure he's fluent in French because of all the French music I play.  Lastly, there's Senior Fluffy, my sister's hermit crab.  It's fun to babysit him!  He enjoys trying to escape (and he's gotten pretty close, astonishingly).

I'm too lazy to post pictures, but trust me, there are pictures floating around this site (except for pictures of Fluffy, because he's new to the household, and Sullivan, because he's super fast).

In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series, the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world.  Which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real?

This one:
You know, as long as Norbert stays this size.  He's cuter that way ^_^

Thanks for reading!  I'd love to read your answers, so feel free to leave your web address below.  I'll try and pay you a visit to your site this weekend.  Have a good one!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!