Saturday, August 6, 2011

To-Do Lists

Note: This is mainly for my benefit.  I need something to motivate me to put up some posts soon, and if I tell you, I'm putting the pressure on myself to do it.  So here's a list, if you're really curious:

Post That Must Be Written And/Or Posted Soon
--Movie Time! review of 'The Time Traveler's Wife'
--Movie Time! review of 'Water for Elephants'
--Reflection post about my first job
--Post with a video about end of the week goings on
--Finish and Post May LONTEM Project video (find all of the pieces first)
--Review of 'Delirium'

To Do This Weekend
--Read.  A lot.
--Relax a little
--Kayak
--Take Pictures
--Don't edit any pictures until the evening hours, because there are better things to do during the day

A Second Note: Most of this won't be done this weekend.  I hope to at least get the written stuff caught up on, but the videos will come if I get to them.

Thanks for reading (seriously, this was really boring)!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!