Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Confessions of a NaNoNite 2.0: Day 1

How Are You Doing So Far?

  • I would love to say, "Everything is just fine and dandy!" but then I would be lying to you.  I'm already off to a rocky start.  I would have loved to have been writing all night long, but here's the big problem: It's the end of the quarter for my school.  That means everyone is busy rushing around collecting every assignment we've failed to hand in and (alas) assigning last minute assignments.  So I've been working on that instead.  I'm writing a paper on the significance of splitting things in two and how this is juxtaposed to the downfall of Somalia (based on the novel "Sweet and Sour Milk" by Nuruddin Farah-- there will be a review as soon as I finish it).  Sounds pretty hefty, right?  It definitely is.  I've never had this much trouble writing an essay before.

Did You Reach Your Word Count Goal?

  • As of right now, no, but instead of reading before bed, I will be writing, so I could very well reach my daily goal of 1,667 words.  I have 418 right now... not good...

What's Standing in Your Way Right Now?

  • Homework and the end of the quarter... they're unavoidable.

How is Tomorrow Going to be Different?

  • Tomorrow, I plan to be completely done with my hefty paper and with my residual math and psychology stuff.  So that'll definitely open up some more time for me to write (I hope!).
Thanks for reading and also for your continued support!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!