Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Reasons Why I Wish I Could Participate in No Shave November Like a Dude


1. I would have a legitimate mustache and beard to stroke when I'm deep in thought.  I stroke my chin naturally (mostly when I'm in over-exaggerated thought) and I think having something to actually stroke would make the experience completely worth it.


2. Natural face-warmer for the winter.  I'm not a dude, but just having a beard seems like your face would be warmer.  If you are an adolescent boy and older reading this, please leave a comment and tell me if this speculation of mine is true or utter crap.  I'm genuinely curious.


3. It's for a good cause.  Yeah!  It's kind of like what's done to raise awareness for breast cancer-- Susan G. Komen's Race for the Cure and Avon's breast cancer walk... organizations and events like that.  The only difference is No Shave November is to raise awareness for prostate cancer (another version of world-suck).

But there's something the ladies can do in support of No Shave November...
I can't tell you how much I want a hat like this... I think I'm going to have to get better at knitting.  Or, if you know where I could possibly go to find one, leave a comment and I will be your best friend forever!

Or, I suppose you could just not shave your legs, but that tends to get a little gross after a while... it's different if you're growing a beard, which is strange, because you're doing the same thing that leg hair is doing, only it goes on your face...

Thanks for reading!

--Jude

1 comment:

  1. I never knew this was to raise awareness for prostate cancer..... >.<

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Comment away!