Thursday, November 3, 2011

Confessions of a NaNoNite 2.0: Day 3

How Are You Doing So Far?

  • As far as NaNoWriMo, I'm still about two days behind, but I'm still very positive about it!  I have plenty of time to write this weekend, because I have a three day weekend (which I'm also going to use to start and finish 'By Night in Chile') so I can definitely catch up and keep on top of social, educational, and domestic responsibilities that I have.
Did You Reach Your Word Count Goal?

  • No, but I reached the word goal for Day 1 :)  That counts for something, right?  Yeah, it's a bit of a stretch.  Don't worry, I'll get better.
What's Standing in Your Way Right Now?

  • Just a few math problems and my own laziness.  I'll try my best not to make this a real obstacle.
How is Tomorrow Going to be Different?

  • I'm being extremely social tomorrow, but I'm hoping those events will only spark some sort of inspiration so that I can come right home and write like it's no one's business.  So it'll be a bit busier, but it's a good and enjoyable busy that will absolutely include meeting the word count goal.  I'll get up early-ish to do it!
Thanks for reading!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!