Friday, November 25, 2011

Jude Discovers the World!

What's that?  A new blog?  I'm out of control...

I was going to put traveling stuff on this blog, but then I thought that there would be too much stuff to deal with.  So I created a new one that I called Jude Discovers the World!  This is mostly in preparation for my two upcoming trips, but I plan on using this for trips that I haven't even begun to formulate.  I've also started including tips for student travelers (if you have any ideas for topics I could write about, I'm all ears.  I have a few in mind, but I'm just waiting for those things to happen so that I have some sort of credibility when I talk about them).

So any way, feel free to check it out!

Thanks for reading!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!