Saturday, November 5, 2011

Confessions of a NaNoNite 2.0: Day 4

How Are You Doing So Far?

  • The picture above implies great productivity, and while I wasn't terribly productive on the novel writing front, I did manage to get quite a bit written, so I'm happy with that at least.  I think I mentioned this yesterday, but I'm really proud that I've at least written a little bit every day-- even if I didn't reach my 1,667 words for the day.  I'm still about three days behind, but I'm going to keep writing and sooner or later, I'll get caught up.
Did You Reach Your Word Count Goal?
  • No, but at least I'm writing.  That's mostly what I was looking for when I signed on for NaNoWriMo.
What's Standing in Your Way Right Now?
  • I'm insulating windows, I have homework to do, a book that must be completed by Monday, and several essays and applications to fill out.
How is Tomorrow Going to be Different?
  • I'll actually be home with no friends, which isn't a good or a bad thing, but either way, it'll give me time to finish the things that need to be finished and even allow me to get a lot written.  Tomorrow will be different because there will be more time.
Thanks for reading!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!