Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Confessions of a NaNoNite 2.0: Day 2

How Are You Doing So Far?

  • Once, again, I'm behind.  After tomorrow, I'll need to calculate how much damage control needs to be done, but since I'm only two days in and tomorrow is my last day of school for the week, I'll have loads of time to catch up (notice I didn't say "get ahead."  Let's keep those goals realistic, now!)
Did You Reach Your Word Count Goal?
  • I'd be really surprised if I did.  I was working on making up for yesterday, so I probably didn't.  A good thing I am doing, however, is I'm writing every day.  I think that's more I can say about last year's NaNoWriMo.  I was such a skipper...  By the way, I do need to update the counter in the sidebar and on my NaNoWriMo page.  I'll do that tomorrow once I'm all caught up and everything.
What's Standing in Your Way Right Now?
  • This is going to be a bit redundant, but the end of the quarter.  Never in my life has there ever been a stressful end of the quarter.  It's ridiculous.  I still have to correct my essay, and I turn that in tomorrow, so I won't have to worry about that... the good news is, I've almost reached the 80% mark for my second to last quarter of online health, which is quite exciting!  One more assignment and that should do it!  That'll be one less thing to deal with tomorrow.
How is Tomorrow Going to be Different?

  • I'll be done with online health and then I can get caught up because I don't have school on Friday!  I can't wait for tomorrow!
Thanks for reading!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!