Sunday, November 28, 2010

Beat Radio

Some of you out there might be young enough to remember this cartoon that used to be on T.V. called 'Doug.' One day, I was strolling about YouTube when I found a fake trailer by Comedy Thunder for 'Doug: The Movie.' I decided to watch it again, and I found a thumbnail that led to the soundtrack music for this fake trailer. I loved it! The music was mellow; it was ambient, but not at the same time. Any way, I really liked it! I wanted to share Beat Radio with you guys. They're too awesome to keep to myself :)




They also have a blog that you should definitely check out. They have playlists with all the rest of their songs plus a lot more than I could ever hope to share with you. You can click here to visit them! I love the title of their blog too. 'A Cinema of Sunshine.' Doesn't that just sound beautiful? I think I'll save up for these albums...

I just wanted to share this with you today and I also wanted to welcome all of my new followers that arrived this weekend. I'm glad to have you here! Thank you!

Thanks for reading and have a great Sunday!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!