Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Confessions of a NaNoNite: Day 10

How are you feeling today?
  • I'm actually feeling quite calm, despite the fact that I'm tired, I still need to read a little for school tomorrow, and I'm still behind on my overall word count. I think NaNoWriMo is giving me mood swings... in case you couldn't infer that from the previous pictures.
What got in your way?
  • Lack of time. I started typing, but then I had to do my homework, then I had to go to a class, then I had to come home and finish up that homework. There wasn't a lot of time to just sit down and type everything that I was thinking in one sitting (hey Jude, what are you doing now? I know, I know...).
How did you overcome that obstacle?
  • I am writing things down in a notebook. I'm not just letting perfectly good ideas go to waste. So today wasn't a total loss for writing. Just for typing everything up.
What are you going to do tomorrow that you didn't do today?
  • I'm going to try and type more of my novel onto my computer. But I also have more commitments tomorrow, so we'll see how this goes. I'm going to try and get my homework done right away, then type a little, then go to my friend's concert, then come home and type more if there happens to be a little time left over.
Okay, I'm off to read the rest of 'Heart of Darkness' by Joseph Conrad now. I have a test tomorrow, and I haven't yet finished part three... oops...

Thanks for reading!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!