Saturday, November 27, 2010

Jude Rosenberg Still Writes Letters

That's right. I have a correspondent that I like to write letters to. She's a writer by hobby like I am, so we send our pieces back and forth through the mail.

What I like about sending mail is that I'll probably get a letter back. I love getting letters in the mail! That's why I like my birthday so much. There's always a couple things in the mail!

I guess I was just wondering, does anyone else send letters? It would be kind of nice to know that the computer age hasn't completely obliterated perfectly good means of communication.

I think today is going to be fun! Jack is coming over and (if the car is still here) I get to go and pick him up without the assistance of my parental units (can you tell that I'm still getting used to the idea of a driver's license?)

I hope your days are great too!

--Jude

P.S. I think I have found a new band to love:

3 comments:

  1. i used to write letters to my southern relatives!!!!!!!
    We should write letters!!!!!!!! i can use my quill pen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still write letters to my grandpa! It's fun because he is the only one I write to and I like actually writing! Plus, who doesn't love getting stuff in the mail, like you said??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just wanted to let you know I have an award for you back at my blog. Sorry if you don't accept them, but I just wanted to let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Comment away!