Sunday, November 21, 2010

Comments and Thoughts on HP7

Here's your first warning...
Proceed at your own risk! If you have not seen HP7 yet, don't bother with this post!
SPOILER ALERT!


I'm really sorry if this video upsets everyone. I felt like this video needed to be made. I needed to talk about it and comment on everything, being the critic that I am. I feel a lot better now.

This will probably be the last Harry Potter related post for a while. I'm not sure what would cause me to do another Harry Potter post unless I reviewed the books.

Thanks for putting up with my geekiness!

--Jude

3 comments:

  1. I CRIED SO HARD WHEN DOBY DIED!!!!!
    I ALMOST STARTED YELLING PROFANITY AT THE SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Its not enough that she had to kill sirius black, but she killed Doby too?!?!??!??!?!?!!!?!!??!!?!
    Doby was my favorite character in the entire series!!!!!!!!!!!
    I HATE HER!!!!!!
    EVEN THOUGH SHES A FICTIONAL CHARACTER I STILL HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I havent gotten this emotional over the death of a fictional character since I saw Forrest Gump the second time (the first time I was a lot worse tho...)
    Someone should give him an obituary in the newspaper or something.
    OMG!!!!!!!! they should have a cemetery with headstones for deceased fictional characters!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I started crying while making this video... that was one powerful movie, man!
    J.K. Rowling is boss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude i know right????????????
    i almost started crying while watching it! (your video i mean)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Comment away!