Monday, November 29, 2010

The iPod-Whisperer

I do believe that I have discovered the secret to making iPods work.

You'll think I'm crazy. I believe it to be true.

Lots of other people have resorted to this method known as iPod-whispering in order to coax their iPod into working as it should (for example, if you're trying to get it to register on your computer and it doesn't feel like it has to).

The secret?

Flatter it.

Talk to it like it's your best buddy in the whole wide world.

My favorite little sister just saved up enough to buy an iPod Touch and when we plugged it in, it sounded like it was going to work, but it didn't. We updated iTunes and for a while, it still didn't work. So what did we do? We started to stroke it (not in a creepy way) and we called it...

The iPod Touch Goddess of Wonder!

Sure enough, the little iPod came around and decided that it really did want to work after all! It just goes to show you, iPods are a little human too :D

Thanks for reading!

--Jude

1 comment:

  1. I love my iPod touch :D
    and it loves me. Cuz it always works for me.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Comment away!