- Today was a good day. I feel like I was productive when writing (for the most part).
What stood in your way?
- Some hints of writer's block. But again, it's not like it was a week or two ago. It's the preferable kind of writer's block (is there even a preferred kind?)
How did you get around this obstacle?
- Since it wasn't crippling writer's block where I just curl up into a ball and wonder why this is happening, I got through it by writing down a few words (you know, just to test them out) and then trying to see where they would take me. For the most part, it worked.
What are your plans for tomorrow?
- Write the next set of 1,000 words, maybe write another review of an older book I've read, and get some homework out of the way.
Did you reach your quota for today?
- I most certainly did! I'm at 13.63%! Or, 4,090 words out of my ultimate goal of 30,000!
I'm just going to keep it short today. Thanks for reading, and I'm terribly sorry if this is getting annoying!