- Better than yesterday, that's for sure. That was probably my lowest point of this month thus far.
What got in your way today?
- Little things. Homework, chores... I tried to be quick in getting them done though.
How did you overcome that obstacle?
- I got them done in very little time. I wrote during every free moment (maybe even some moments where I wasn't free, but who's counting?).
Why did you make 30,000 words your word count? Why not 40,000?
- I chose 30,000 words because I've written more than that much before. Before November, I wagered a guess that it would be a somewhat busy month, so I didn't want to do something outrageous like 50,000 or 60,000. 40,000 might have been a good number, but to my knowledge, I haven't written 40,000 words before. So this year, I decided to have a goal that was a happy-medium. Maybe next year, if I survive this year, I'll make a bigger goal to shoot for.
What are you going to do tomorrow that you didn't do today?
- I feel like I did a lot of writing today. So I'm going to try and keep doing that tomorrow.
Did you complete your word quota for today?
- If I was completely caught up, I would have gone over my word quota today. However, since I'm still about a day behind, no. I did not make my word quota today. Perhaps tomorrow? I will shoot for that.
- 20.15%!! Yeah! That's what I call progress!
Is there something that's bothering you right now?
- Yes. It's just rather annyoing... I'm typing my story up on Word and then I get my word count there. When I go to the NaNoWriMo website, it shaves some words off of my Word document count. I'm missing about 20 words! They thought they had me snowed... but they really don't...
Thank you for taking the time to read this!