When you can look outside and see that your street still looks like this:
... that's when you start to thank your lucky stars that your school district isn't dumb enough to make you go to school. So you stay home! Hurray!
A couple of people told me that this is the most snow we have gotten in such a short period of time. Halloween 1991 was the last time. We have at least 14 inches of snow here and we're running out of places to put it. Do any of you without snow want some? We've got a ton of surplus...
So what does one do on a snow day? Here's what I've resolved to do for the day:
1. Text Ezra who still had to go to school
2. Make frosting for the many cookies that I baked a few days ago
3. Write reviews for books I've read before (I already have four done, but they're not typed, and then a very large stack of books that I waiting for their review). That alone could keep me busy.
4. Watch Darren Criss be wonderful on YouTube:
I despise Glee, for the record. I must say though, that they actually did Katy Perry's song justice. I like it a lot better than the original version.
5. Waste away on YouTube whilst doing everything else. Sounds like a good plan to me.
6. Shower. I won't say any more about this.
7. Work on homemade Christmas presents for friends and family (I can't tell you what these are because some friends and family members are reading this).
I'm kind of running out of ideas. I have no homework and the projects that I had to do I've already turned in and presented. There's only one exception to this and it's my group's French Soap Opera. I can't do it without my group.
I hope everyone is in good spirits!
Thanks for reading!