It's time for Follow Friday again! The Blog Hop is on vacation, so our paths will cross sometime on a future Friday. Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee (you can click the graphic above to be taken to the Follow Friday page). This week's question is:
What are your New Years book blogging resolutions?
I guess I've never been very big on resolutions, but incidentally, I started to make a list just a few days ago. I'll split it into smaller categories...
1. Review a greater variety of books. I've reviewed a lot of Young Adult, but I've drifted from memoirs and classics, both of which I have a fondness for.
2. Complete the challenges I have committed to. I made one for myself, which is to read 50 books in a year and then the 2011 Audio Book challenge, where I will read along and eventually get to 12.
3. Conduct more author interviews. I tried to do this once, and I didn't receive an answer, so I hope to be successful with this in the future.
4. Finish reviewing books that I've already read. I've started this and I've made good progress, though there are still many that are longing to be written about...
1. Keep up and get more involved in the other blogs I follow, support, and contribute to (Ezra, Jude, and Avery's Epic Adventure!; The Rainbow Tour; this blog; etc.).
2. Do my "Learn Something New" project where I learn one new thing every month throughout 2011 (I'm still looking for suggestions for this, by the way. You can leave your suggestions in the comments!)
1. Direct another stop-motion
2. Make a Little Things Scrapbook
3. Figure out what colleges to apply to
4. Appreciate the little things
5. Practice for and participate in NaNoWriMo 2011
6. Bike more/Be more active
7. Make more time for friends
8. Be sociable
9. Stand up for what I believe in
10. Get a job
Thanks for taking a gander at my resolutions! Feel free to leave a comment with your web address and I'll try to get to you as soon as possible. Also, if you can think of something that you've always wanted to learn or have learned and thought it was fun to learn, you can leave that activity in your comment as well. Who knows? You might just be responsible for one of the things I learn in a month!
Thanks for reading and have a Happy New Year!