Sunday, December 26, 2010

Under my Christmas Tree

Happy After-Christmas!

This year was an amazing year for books. My family was so supportive of my outrageous reading habits and for that, I really appreciate it (I think they did too, because basically anything I asked for could be obtained online, which meant one less trip out somewhere).

I just thought that I would share my new treasures with you! Here they are:
(By getting this book, I now have every book written by John Green. At least the non-collaboration ones).
Cartoon Clinic: The Doctor Will See You Now! by Ben Cormack
(This one looks pretty cool because it has everything from simple stick figures all the way to how to draw the formation of the hand in cartoon detail, which will be really helpful in the future).
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
(Expect a review of this in the future. I hadn't read it in a while, so I didn't post one).
This World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer
(Now I have all of the Moon Series books!)
Life In Pictures: The Beatles
(I love these photo anthologies. It's really cool to see the Beatles through the ages)
Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway
(Expect a review of this in the future as well!)
The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson
1984 by George Orwell
(Now I can give my friend his copy back!)
Psych Major Syndrome by Alicia Thompson
(I was really excited to find this under the tree because I really, really enjoyed it when I read it. Expect a review of this in the future as well!)
The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
(My sister was lovely enough to get me this for Christmas. I got her make-up, she got me a book, and were the happiest clams in the world! Thanks Shenanigans!
I've seen the movie and I was very impressed with it, but now it's time to give the book a shot. Expect a review of this in the future).

I hope Santa treated you equally as well!

Thanks for reading!

--Jude

2 comments:

  1. I just finished Speak! I loved it..I'm going to expect reviews from most of these =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you don't have to worry about that! All in good time :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Comment away!