At 3:00 today, school ended and Winter Break began. You might be thinking (though you're probably not), "What the heck are you going to do for two whole weeks of freedom?"
Well, let me tell you...
Oh no, one of her stupid lists again...
1. Finish some books. There are a couple of books (namely the ones below) that I have started and I'm almost done, but I haven't completed them.
There's something a little different about these books though. They're books that I'm not particularly enjoying (some more than others). But that good reader within me doesn't want me to put them down no matter what. I simply must finish.
2. Post those reviews that I wrote before. I have a bunch more to write too...
3. Get pictures of that super cool snow fort that I helped build!
4. Visit with friends-- there's little to no time to do that during the week, so it's about freaking time.
5. Stay up till midnight and watch many movies
6. Spend some time with family-- especially over the holidays of Christmas and New Years.
7. Film French Soap Opera (we still need to think of a title)
8. Write. A lot. 'Nough said.
That's all I've got. I have no homework. My brain is going to rot so much and, quite frankly, I'm okay with a two week brain melt.
Thanks for reading! Have a splendid weekend!