Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My New Love

I recently got a new Nikon camera (saved up, not for my birthday). In order to learn how to use it, I have to take thousands of bad pictures and press every button. Here are some of the successes that I've managed to come up with:
P.S. We'll get back to regular book reviews soon. I just haven't posted in a while and I thought that this would be a good quick one. Enjoy!
What could it be?
Oh my! It's the Christmas tree!
We have a star lantern in our kitchen. I love it so much!

There's even a setting on my camera that assists me in making Panoramas like this one:
It got a little screwed up with the picture on the wall, but for the most part, I think it turned out okay.

You can click the pictures to make them bigger if you want...

Thanks for reading/looking! Also, thank you (even to those who aren't reading this) for your birthday wishes in the comments, on my Facebook wall, in my text message inbox, phone calls, visits, and email messages! You guys all mean so much to me!

--Jude

1 comment:

  1. Happy B-day! Camrera's are awesome. I like your Panorama pic the most. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Comment away!