Thursday, December 30, 2010

My First Challenge: 2011 Audio Book Challenge!

So far in my blogging exploits, I haven't done any challenges. I've done plenty of blog-hops and follow fridays, but no challenges. So this is my first one. It's hosted by Teresa's Reading Corner (you can click right on her name and be taken to the sign-up page.

There are four milestones to shoot for. They are:
Curious: 3 Audio Books
Fascinated: 6 Audio Books
Addicted: 12 Audio Books
Obsessed: 20 Audio Books

Since I haven't been very big on Audiobooks in the past, I'm hoping to reach the level of "Fascinated," but I'm shooting for "Addicted." Somewhere in there would be nice.

I'll post reviews of these Audio Books like I would had I been reading a paper copy (which I still might do, just to get Audio and Visual thrown in), but I will mark them as part of the challenge and even keep a counter in the sidebar.

If you're participating in this challenge as well, I wish you luck! This should be fun an interesting.

--Jude

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of audio books... I tend to imagine what the characters voices sound like and that just kind of ruins it for me. Thats also why I tend to dislike movies that were based on books... ruins the way I pictured the characters in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya. I also give the characters voices.

    But I also tend to read out loud, so I guess Audio Books isn't much different than what I do. So I'll save the effort and save my voice.

    And I know!! Like Twilight. I had high hopes for that movie. They got Edward all wrong. Bella too... urg... Harry Potter I felt they did a decent job on though.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Comment away!